Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- 1 3/4” standard
- Any manufacturer’s hinge locations
- 18-gauge steel A60 galvannealed standard
- 18-gauge top and bottom channels spot welded to face sheets
- Continuously welded vertical edges (seamless) standard (open seam available)
- 60 – 180 min. labels available for 450°; and 250° temp rise at 30 min.
- Rust inhibitive prime coat ANSI/SDI 250.10
- 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel
- G90 galvanized steel
- Stainless steel, available in 304 or 316 alloys
- Integral lite option up to 100 sq. inches (only for 60 and 90 min. ratings)
- Flush top cap
- Any manufacture’s Deadlock prep, Panic prep, and Mortise Sectional Trim
- Flat bar astragal (pairs)
- 3/16” for hinges
- 12-gauge for locks standard
- 14-gauge for closers standard
- Heavier gauge reinforcements available
Tested for Commercial & Institutional High Traffic Applications
Meets the requirements of ADA, ANSI, ASTM E152 and SDI Standards
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.